- Pay application fee
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score for all level admission
- Work Experience (If any)
- SAT for Undergraduate admission
- GMAT, GRE admission for Master degree
- University/College Application form
- I-20 Issuance time 4 to 6 weeks weeks
- I-20 (Admission letter)
- All academic documents (Grade 10 to latest)
- All Character, provisional or migration certificate
- Proficiency certificate (IELTS, SAT, GRE, GMAT or any required)
- Recommendation Letter minimum 2 as reference
- Relationship Certificate with Sponsor and Family Member
- Sponsorship Letter from Sponsor (Third Party also can sponsor for your further study).
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Balance certificate & Transaction (6 months preferred)
- Property Valuation (Enclose Lalpurja too)
- Income Source like: Salary, House Rent, Land Lease, Agriculture, Vehicle, Business income from Audit report etc.)
- CA Report
- Police Report
- Certificate of extracurricular activities
- Pay SEVIS fee and visa interview from Nabil bank
- Go for interview with payment receipt and SEVIS paid receipt.
The following documents are required for your F-1 visa interview:
- A valid passport.
- The Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160.
- The application feepayment receipt.
- A passport
- A Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status (Form 1-20)