We all know New Zealand is a beautiful country, but there’s a lot beyond its picturesque landscapes. It is emerging as one of the topmost preferences among Nepalese students wanting to study abroad. With an excellent education system, internationally accredited qualifications, ample research opportunities and a matchless quality of life, New Zealand has a lot to offer. While studying here, you can be assured of a welcoming and friendly society with an excellent
support system for international students.
Some points why study in New Zealand.
- New Zealand bases its education programmes and degrees on the world’s most recognised and accredited education system-the British system.
- New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.
- It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities.
- It offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
- New Zealanders are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures.
- Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at New Zealand
institutions – universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments.
- The cost of studying in New Zealand is also much cheaper than the USA, Australia, UK, or Canada.
- The quality assurance practices that the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has in place gives both local and international students confidence when it comes to choosing a course of study in New Zealand.
- Combining the benefits of a developed country with the charm of a quiet and peaceful
countryside, New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries as a
destination for education.
- New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, from offering every kind of thrill and adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure.