Prospective students must be 18 years old or more, and have completed high School or above with higher education (there may be exceptions).
Note: Japan’s educational system consists of 12 years (6-3-3) of studies. Then students advance to higher education like college or university. Educational system of some countries doesn’t fulfill 12 years before higher education. If applicants from these countries graduate from high school as their final educational background, they cannot apply for student visa or higher education in Japan.
Japanese health insurance is mandatory if you intend to stay in Japan for more than 3 months.
Required document for JAPAN
- +2 Migration
- Recommendation Letter (If college name and address are different)
- Bachelor Running Recommendation Letter or Working Certificate
Rural Municipality or Municipality Document (Legal Document)
- Birth Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Annual Income Source
- Occupation Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Address Verification Certificate
- Citizenship photocopy or Passport Photocopy
- Bank Document (at least 3 months transactions, 20 Lakh deposition)
- Photo pp size 10-(3*4)
- Language Certificate