Here are a few questions and issues you may consider:
- What is the purpose of going to Japan?
- Is it simply because you love the Japanese culture and want to get a grip on the language?
- Do you intend to stay there after you have completed the language courses?
- What would you like to do then: study in higher education or look for a job in Japan?
- Is the family supporting you, morally and, if needed, financially?
- Are you ready to leave the current life and usual surroundings for the big adventure of going to Japan?
Once you have answered the above questions and clarified the objectives, make the project even more precise by answering the following questions:
- What school is the best for you?
- What part of the country would you like to live in?
- How long can you/would you like to stay?
- When would you like to start?
- What is the budget for studying? For daily expenses?
- Do you intend to work part-time?
- If you work part-time, will that cover the daily expenses?