- Application Form.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Certificate of English Proficiency Tests like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other.
- Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Two Reference Letters.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Latest Resume/CV.
- Experience Letters (if available)
Two passport size photos.
- your passport or national ID: passports should be valid at least until the end of 2019.
- your visa (if necessary): You need to apply for a long-term visa Detailed information is available in the Visa Section of the Admissions Office website.
Other documents you may need to bring.
proof of travel insurance: A travel insurance is required, because it is intended to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling. Travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip and it should be valid until the beginning of the program.
- university-related documents.
- photographs: at least two, passport photo.